10.08.2017

Will I Stay or Will I Go ...Now?


My Area -- Vista, CA

This week has been pretty crazy. 


My schedule has been booked for 
pretty much the whole day, for the last week 
and will be again for this week. 
I have had to go on a lot of exchanges, 
attend and direct meetings. 
With any spare time,  we have been 
knocking doors to find other investigators 
with hopes to share the things I know to be true and how they have shaped my  life. 


It has been sunny here in Cali and my hair is starting to become sun bleached --  quite notably lighter. 

General conference was great we got to watch all sessions has a zone at the Bobier building.   

This is the last week of the transfer, so I will know what is going to happen to me -- 
 if i stay here in vista or leave to another area. 

Leadership Council

No comments:

Post a Comment