9.06.2018

May 2018

05/07/20108


So we all got transfers calls on Saturday. I have been here in Escondido for 8 month now and I guess the Lord decided that it was time for me to move out. I am going to be going to the Cardiff ward down in Del Mar. So I finally get to serve near the ocean. I am going to be companions with Elder Cattich. That's right if you guys --  don't remember --  its OK  -- Elder Cattich and I were companions with each other around a year ago.  So other than that I don't really have any new news from Escondido. The picture is just of my mission genealogy tie



05/21/2018

It is super nice being able to serve next to the beach. Great view. Nothing really happened this week other than we picked up this investigator. Chris Schaffer



05/28/2018

This week was great. We had the May Grey weather here for the most part of the week. But the sun came out Saturday and Sunday. And with the sun came a tom of people it was crazy. We contacted a lot of people but the most of them were on vacation cause summer has started. We had a couple of lessons with Nicholas who is getting baptized this Friday. And talked to a guy that played for the cleavland browns. Who has us coming over this coming week. This next coming week should be great. Man does the time fly

No comments:

Post a Comment