9.06.2018

September 2018

09/03/2018


Well this week has been a super fast week. We have been running around a lot. We were able to pick up another person to teach his name is Steve Hitchcock. Him and his family just moved here from Sacramento CA. He said 15 mins from down town Sac and that's as much as I know about where they lived shea sorry. We were able to have dinner with them and go over the first discussion. Steve said that he really liked it. We were unable to meet with Enrique this past week hopefully we can get in with them. We have been getting really involved with the ward and hope to be getting more involved. This is the last week of transfers so this Saturday we will know what is going to happen. We helped this lady by cleaning her bike and giving it a tune up with 2 pliers. Got it done and when we give her the bike back we had a small conversation that lead to her telling us her name was ocean Goddess. We got some crazy members. Other than that this week has been a normal week we had a super long meeting from 9:30 to 3:30. It took a while but is was nice. Hope all is well for you guys. 


Alma 7:11-13 they are good verses that we read a lot. If you want to have a good study break then down and learn more about what the words say to you.


09/10/2018
Saw a UGA flag a flying. Go Dawgs! 

My boy Nicholas got baptized great to see him he was so happy.



              

Well this week has been great just like all of my weeks here in the California Carlsbad Mission, just love serving. These last weeks have been an absolute blur. This 6 week have gone and the transfers have come to an end, as well as my 5 month stay here in the Cardiff ward. I am going to serve up in the Temecula Stake in the Meadowview Ward. The news is bitter sweet.  I loved this ward and I have made a lot of friends with the members here. As well as love those that I have had the privilege to work with and help them along their path to Jesus Christ and eternal life. I am so grateful for Wes, the Lambarris, and Steve I absolutely love these people like family. As long as getting to know the Bellisario, Morrison, Toolson, Lester, Harris, Kelsey, Gordon, Kackadelas, and the Briggs family. Love these guys. I have learned a lot serving here and I look forward to coming back to visit.



09/17/2018


Well I have now been settled in Temecula for almost a week now. It is a great place and has a lot of members of the church that lives here. Hence the name TemecUtah. We are in a full time bike area and I love it. We got a couple of hills and a lot of dirt trails. It is a good time!

We are teaching this couple named Tom and Becca --love them. They came to church this Sunday.  It was great.

The weather up here is hot. I missed the super hot time were it was in the 110 for about 3 weeks. I just have the high to mid 90s every day while we ride our bikes. It is a super dry heat as well so my lips are chapping and my skin is getting super dry.




My companion Elder Lambert is from Riverton Utah. He is my second comp from Riverton and I like them both so they must be doing something right there.  We are in a 4-man apartment share and I have served around them before  -- So it is a ton of fun!  I am perfecting the wheelie on my bike --got to have fun somehow when you are waiting on the top of the hill for you comp.



09/24/2018

This week has been great, and just like the subject line said we did a lot of service and biking.  We did service for this lady that has a bunch of donkeys, a horse, a couple of goats, chickens, a dog, and a couple of Cats that she locks up in a chicken coop that we built. It was an interesting experience doing service for her. It is a good time though, I haven't been able to work with animals since Alan's ranch. I got to chase a lot of chickens and I caught them all.  






We have been getting to know our area pretty well by biking. It is a great workout plus we get to contact people as well. Our area is fairly small and is connected by a bunch of dirt roads and trails. So we off road bike a lot here. It is a great time to get to serve a mission. I love It. Hope all Y'all are doing well. 





Pdays are full -- we are just playing games today but next week we might be going fishing on this guys 500 acre ranch for Bass and Catfish. So next week should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment