4.15.2017

LOVE it HERE






So, the MTC is a great place,
 I really love it here. 

                                                                 



The spirit is really strong being with the tons of missionaries. 



My comp is Elder Lundquist this Elder is great. He came from Pennsylvania.


So I was called to be the District Leader for my district of 6 Sisters and 2 Elders( including myself).  In my district there is a total of eight of us -- Sister Teage, Sister Sammons, Sister Andrews, Sister Malstede, Sister Hugh, Sister Scott. Those are all the Sisters and then it is just me and Elder Lundquist for the elders. 

So our Zone and the other zones think that it is pretty funny how our district is. Because the normal districts are mostly Elders not sisters.


Did I mention -- This place has the best spirit and I love it here. 

My branch president tells us a quote of " all you can do is all you can do, and all you can do is enough".  

My companion and I have taught three lessons and have another one today --  then next week we have two more investigators we get to teach.


My zone leave for their mission on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday -- so Elder Lundquist and I will be the only ones left on our whole side of the residence building. And with us being the only two elders in our district  -- we are the only ones in our dorm room. 

Love you, mom dad shea anna loralee cindyann and leavitt  -- a lot ... and I love it here.

(The above photos are NOT Elder Hyde's -- just wanted to show what he is seeing on a daily basis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment