7.20.2017

Hit the ROAD RUN'n

July 17, 2017

So  -- tomorrow is the end of the transfer and I will be going back to the vista 5 ward and no longer covering the 10th ward as well -- that wasn't to much of a surprise.  he surprise came when I found out I get to train a new missionary starting on Tuesday -- which is crazy cause I technically finish my training on Tuesday. But at least I get to go back to riding a bike cause I can do that in vista 5th. I don't know what my new companion is going to be like but I am exited to find out.  Other than that, not a whole lot happened this week  -- other than a whole lot of riding in the car and talking.  We picked up a new investigator, Amber, she is cool and Jacob is doing great.  
Mormon Battallion Adventure

My District
My Zone


(His greenie/new companion -- don't know his name -- recieved this picture from a sister in Vista -- )

No comments:

Post a Comment