7.16.2017

GREENIE NO MORE -- ALMOST


July 10, 2017

This whole transfer has gone bye amazingly fast. I've had so many exchanges, meeting, training, and appointments. Gone tracking, given and received so many challenges, zone parties to keep us out of trouble on the fourth, blessing, and bashers. Hope everyone had a great fourth of July.

Over all this week has been nice! 

So Jacob,  is on date for this Saturday and we are meeting with him this week to see how he feels about it. Our zone has topped the whole mission in productivity and all numbers  -- so we are having a party by the mission presidency. 

This is the LAST WEEK OF MY TRAINING,  so, on friday we go to the Mormon Battalion Site -- which is going to be great. Mormon Battalion  


While tracking,  we came across a couple that we talked to for a while and we've become good friends.  They gave us boiled quail eggs.  They are actualy pretty good. 

SO in presidents interviews he asked us to share our testimony about the Book of MOrmon -- that is when I realized that MY relationship with my Savoir has grown sooooo much closer because of reading the Book Of Mormon and the Bible.  But sooooo much more because of the Book of Mormon. 

I gave a talk in the 10th Ward Sacrament Meeting.  I will send it to you guys soon.  I had the whole thing memorized -- we only had a hour a day for half a week to write it. Elder Cattich asked me to take way more than the 15 mins cause he didn't have enough to take up the time --  so I talked for about 27 minites.  It was great. 

The people that I have met here in vista are amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment