9.05.2017

Catching LIZARDS



So, this week has gone. We went tracking a lot and got one potential from it but i enjoy seeing more people. As we were walking we meet a less active guy named Ralph and he wanted to start coming back to church so we gave him all the information he needed to get to church the next Sunday so maybe we will see him. Then we met a guy that asked us if we were LDS.  He said he had a couple of questions for us -- we taught him the restoration and the plan of salvation during our 40 minute walk while headed back to the apartment. Other than that this week has been pretty normal other than the lizards we catch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week has been great!  It is the last week I have to give a assigned district meeting until week 6 but it is a district leaders choice -- so I get to pick the topic -- which is nicer than having a topic assigned and then having to form a training around it. 
I was happy because I thought I would have the week off of from having to prepare something 
BUT, alas, the APs asked me 
to give a discussion/training @ Zone conference.  
SOOOO, now I get to study "Prayer". 
They say they are trying something new and so I have no clue 
when or if I will give my discussion cause they normally don't have one at Zone conference other that what the APs and Zone leaders give ...so I am in for an interesting ride in the next two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment